We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Catering Manager in Cwmbran to join our passionate and driven Catering team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
The Account Director will lead, manage and take responsibility for the wide portfolio of Retail Grocery sites. The Account Director will support her/his management team in the on-going operation and development of our services to ensure exceptional services standards, the very highest levels of customer satisfaction and as well as continuous improvement and innovation.
Duties will include
- To have full accountability for the implementation and delivery of the services in the contract
- To have responsibility and accountability for leading the effective operational delivery and facilitation of all Services required.
- Working closely with the Client to review and implement new initiatives, legislation and other changes both internal and external
- Produce monthly performance review reports as well as quarterly H&S Presentation and attending meetings accordingly
- Ensure staff performance reviews and development process is followed within the team
- Ensure the management of capability, absence and disciplinary matters
- Ensure that all the teams are achieving and maintaining a high standard of cleaning ensuring that audit results are consistently delivered, and the required daily, weekly, monthly records are kept and the information in all systems and applications is updated regularly
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships to manage the contract
- Assist direct reports with recruitment, induction and training suitable staff including conducting a full induction and ongoing training in order that contract standards are maintained
- Ensure that staffing levels are adequately maintained by adequately coordinating annual leave, sickness absence and cover for training with the Support Services Coordinator
- Control wage spend in line with agreed budgets set by the Business Director as well as monthly P&L reviews, consumables and materials recharge and any other ad hoc services
- Execute the contract in accordance with the agreed specification to keep within the established cost parameters and time requirements
- Control all services running costs, including sub-contractors, within budgets set by the Business Director
- Monitor client satisfaction and service delivery monthly, through client meetings, monthly reporting, auditing.
- Carry out quality audits to ensure service delivery is being met, escalating any issues to the relevant Operations Manager/Area Manager.
- Ensure the health and safety of all employees and appropriate client or public
- Ensure that all site documentation up to date maintained and correct undertaking regular compliance audits and reviewing RAMS yearly as well as updated site files in the client sites and company policies
- Ensure all administration is undertaken to provide the Company and the client with the information they require to given deadlines
- Ensure that all Atalian Servest personnel at the client obey all site rules and maintain a smart appearance, including the wearing of working uniforms and correct PPE at all times
- Ensure activities are undertaken in line with quality management, health & safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and duty of care
- Uphold, safeguard and promote the Companys values and philosophy relating to ethics, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
- Take ownership and project manage any H&S assignments with the client and with Atalian Servest QHSE
- Liaise with Atalian Servest Learning & Development Team as well as with our Cleaning Academy to ensure all staff are enrolled in apprenticeship programmes and undertake training analysis for all managers within the contract
The successful candidate
- A proven track record in Management, specifically cleaning
- A can-do attitude, very operationally focused and flexible approach to work needs and demands
- Experience of implementing, reviewing and achieving the standard for safety, quality, time and cost
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to operate and build credibility with key stakeholders
- Experience of leading and inspiring a team
- Excellent diplomacy skills combined with the confidence and resilience to handle potential conflict situations
- Ability to resolve conflicting issues and priorities
- Outstanding knowledge and a demonstrable track record of expertise in the successful management of teams at a regional level
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible working attitude to accommodate the contract requirements and changing business needs
- Good IT skills including use of Word, Excel and Outlook and Internet Explorer and any other system/applications
- Organisation skills for meeting deadlines and supporting others to do the same
- Relationship building, Customer Care, Self-development, Leadership, Decision-making techniques, Problem-solving, Initiative/lateral
- Desirable Experience of working in a large complex organisation
- Qualifications and Professional Standards:
- Relevant professional qualification appropriate to the level of role.
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a Group Supplier Relationship Manager to join our passionate and driven team Group Procurement team on a permanent basis.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Soft Services Manager in Newquay to join our passionate and driven team!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Fabric Engineer in Manchester to join our passionate and driven team within the Education division!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.