We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Manager in Birmingham to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- Responsible for all operational service-delivery including risk and compliance in the region through contract delivery teams including direct resource and Atalian Servest business units
- Own the customer relationship, promoting a one-team approach and issue resolution.
- Ensure a safe and compliant environment.
- Carry out technical inspections, building walk-arounds and pro-actively identify tasks. Ensuring that all works are delivered to the contract specifications and required quality/industry standards
- Oversee incident & failure management.
- Responsible for compliance with Corporate Governance standards.
- Provide technical and operational support to Sector FM team and wider FM team including Finance and Helpdesk functions as required.
- Promote the completion quality and H&S checks to ensure works are being completed in line with program, specification and CPP.
The successful candidate
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years Management experience in the Facilities Management arena managing Hard Services and Capital Project works including managing an operational site-based or mobile team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legislative requirements that impact on the client's property.
- Hold a valid CSCS card and have relevant H&S qualifications for the position (IOSH, SMSTS)
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and written report writing.
- Good PC skills, including advanced Excel,
- Ability to complete full Disclosure and Government baseline clearance (mandatory requirement to work on contract)
- Full driving licence
- Desired but not essential: Technical Engineering background in electrical/mechanical engineering
This role will be covering Birmingham. The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.