We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Accounts Payable Administrator
Atalian Servest is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our dynamic team in Loanhead, Edinburgh.
Duties will include
- Process high volume supplier and subcontractor invoices for payment.
- Gaining authorisation of invoices in a timely manner.
- Efficiently dealing with and resolving any queries.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Managing key suppliers in the best interest of the group.
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders/suppliers.
- To carry out any other duties commensurate to the role.
The successful candidate
- Minimum 2 years Purchase Ledger experience
- A focused individual with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic Excel skills.
Hours and Environment
This position will be based in Loanhead, Edinburgh.
Core working hours for this position are from 08.30 to 17.00, Monday to Friday.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.