We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join our passionate and driven Transport team in Gillingham on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Manage the administration of timesheets, staff rosters and annual leave requests.
- Administer office supplies and the purchasing of new material.
- Assist the Account Director and Regional Managers in the preparation of budgets for each location, ensuring that deadlines are adhered to.
- Ensure the necessary actions are performed on any invoices, making sure they are received at the right level.
- Ensure that all third-party contractors are supplied with safety management systems information for all cleaning locations.
- Support the Regional and Cleaning Managers with any additional work or projects including data gathering, analysis and report building.
- Assisting in the management of payroll and as required with the recruitment of new employees.
- Coordinate the Account Director and Regional Train Cleaning Manager's diaries, including arranging and coordinating any meetings required.
The successful candidate
- Experience in administration of large contracts with large numbers of FTE
- Basic understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent written and oral English communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft packages, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience of dealing with different types of situations assertively
- Proactive at times of adversity
- Previous experience of working in a pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly dependable and organised
- Discrete handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Proven people management skills and experience
- The candidate will need to use a company vehicle and therefore must hold a clean UK full driving licence.
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.