We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Administrator Coordinator in Glasgow to join our passionate and driven Security team!
We are looking for a suitably qualified person who will be responsible for the advance scheduling and effective day to day planning and delivery of security services across a range of sites predominately across the Midlands and North of England. Experience of time and attendance systems would be advantageous but not essential.
Duties will include
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Desktop IT application experience, including MS Office, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work under pressure and to use their own initiative where required
- Ability to communicate professionally with a wide range of stakeholders including employees, clients, and Senior Leadership Team
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Planning, organising, and problem-solving skills
- Customer service excellence
- Control Room/Communications Centre experience or similar
- Previous experience of time and attendance systems
- Operational planning experience
- Security industry knowledge
- Driving license would be advantageous
The successful candidate
- Our ideal candidate would be someone with previous experience in a similar role, with the ability to effectively communicate and engage with colleagues and clients at all levels. Whilst the role does not involve direct line management, your professionalism and people management skills will be crucial when engaging with security teams around scheduling and planning duties.
- You should be able to work in a systematic and methodical manner and be able to prioritise your workload appropriately. The job can be demanding at times and will test your resilience, therefore the ability to manage multiple tasks in an often fast-paced environment is crucial.
- We work with a range of systems designed to support our activities and require all our teams to be able to manage and maintain these and be able to accurately input and manage data in a timely manner
- Ultimately, we want to offer the best support available to our employees and clients, therefore, want to be confident that the successful candidate understands the importance of advance planning in support of service excellence, along with the ability to work alongside our management teams to ensure employees are respected, supported and treated in a manner which promotes and supports our values.
The role will be based in Hillington, Glasgow working Monday to Friday between 07:00 and 17:00, however, a flexible approach will be offered to meet out of hours and weekend operational demands.
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.