We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Air Conditioning Engineer
Atalian Servest is recruiting for an Air Con Engineer to be part of the Metropolitan Police Hard Services Contract.
Brief Description of Role:
To be part of the Engineering Support team for the Metropolitan Police Hard Services contract
To be part of the mobile AC team covering various North London Boroughs
To ensure all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's.
The successful candidate must provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency, effectiveness and contract profitability and must, therefore, play its part in the overall delivery of service.
Reporting to the area supervisor he will be responsible for the delivery of the Blue Light Sector within their allocated area and in accordance with the contractual SLA's, Atalian Servest business policies and processes.
The candidate will support the Area supervisor with the implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
Duties will include
- To undertake maintenance duties as required to making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales
- To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the AC team which could involve undertaking other basic tasks outside of the AC Teams duties.
- To work a flexible work pattern to give a degree of flexibility to the Area Supervisors planning.
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets.
- To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. F Gas sheets etc
- Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification
- Developing the service offering in line with customer requirements, delivering continuous improvement activities, responding to customer concerns and implementing corrective action when required
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, relevant stakeholders, staff and external bodies
- Developing effective communication and strong client / supplier relationships to aid business development and retention
- Planning & Organising
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs for all works allocated to you are achieved
- Ensuring you have adequate resources to deliver the services in scope including direct labour and the supply chain to deliver the required volume of work to meet contractual SLA's.
- Project yourself, your team and the company in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Participation in FM and Atalian Servest management meetings as required.
- Sharing best practice with Site Supervisors and Senior Management and the wider FM team.
- Working closely with colleagues across Atalian Servest to promote collaboration and integrated delivery of client services.
- Work closely with the Technical Manager to undertake business improvement projects as directed.
- Health & Safety
- Helping create and maintain a positive safety culture, leading by example at all times
- Ensuring all employees are aware of their obligations under the Atalian Servest Health & Safety Policy, and that work is carried out in accordance with the policy at all times.
- Ensuring sub-contractors work in accordance with the Atalian Servest Health & Safety policy.
- Ensure all works are delivered in accordance with the agreed Atalian Servest processes including the production of job / project-specific Construction Phase Plans, Risk Assessments and Method statements to ensure that works are planned and delivered to the highest levels of safety standards at all times.
- Ensuring that all health, safety and environmental incidents and complaints are reported and investigated and that action points arising from site safety surveys, audits, accident reports and other recommendations are successfully closed off
The successful candidate
- Time served Air Conditioning engineer with maintenance / PPM background and Installation.
- F-Gas Certification
- Safe Handling of Refrigeration
- Experience with Fault finding
- 6187 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning parts 2 and 3 or equivalent
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- Basic Electrical Knowledge and safe practices
- The ability to work within a customer-focused environment where brand image is very important
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Atalian Servest / site safety procedures are followed at all times
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- H&S training
- Full driving licence
CTC Clearance will be required for this role, which requires candidates to have resided in the UK for the last 3 years.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.