We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
• Learning and development opportunities
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown and retail discounts
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement
• Health Cash plan subscription
• Cycle 2 work scheme
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for an Area Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Wales on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- As an Area Manager, you will:
- Effectively allocate tasks and responsibilities to In-Store Cleaning Teams and directly report to the regional manager and take the necessary steps to ensure the specification is delivered on-site.
- Establish and maintain high standards by monitoring the work completed, rectifying unsatisfactory standards and completing the appropriate documentation.
- Check that equipment is clean and in safe working order and that materials are used correctly.
- Maintain budgetary control overworked hours organising workloads fairly and within the specified budgets.
- Deliver "on the job" training as required to ensure correct methods and working practices are carried out.
The successful candidate
- Able to prioritise effectively and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and detail conscious
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Strong leadership style with a focus on supporting and developing employees and colleagues
- Taking responsibility for the area and proactive attitude to problem solve
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt in order to meet customer or business needs
- Ability to travel from store to store as required to meet the needs of the business
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.