We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in the Home Counties North (Berkhamsted / St Albans) to join our passionate and driven Groceries division!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility to report into the Account Director and manage the cleaning in a portfolio of approximately 26 stores covering the Home Counties North region. We are looking for an Area Manager with a background in retail cleaning, who is used to managing a portfolio of at least 20 sites with up to 75+ cleaning operatives.
Duties will include
- Supporting your teams and ensuring delivery cleaning standards in line with the specification.
- Establish relationships with store management.
- Implement rotas, staffing levels, recruitment and HR issues
- Verify wages on a weekly basis.
- Provide training to your teams.
- Visiting stores daily assessing level of service delivery.
- Overcome challenges and use initiative to constantly improve performance.
The successful candidate
- Experience as an Area Cleaning Manager, with previous experience in retail or commercial cleaning.
- A background of managing 25 stores with 75+ cleaning operatives.
- Strong financial acumen and commercial outlook.
- Be used to providing exceptional service and evolve to customer's changing requirements.
- You will be used to meeting and ideally exceeding set SLA's and used to managing strict KPI's and audits.
- Exceptional people management skills to be able to lead, motivate and develop your teams.
- Organised with excellent time management and the ability to prioritize.
- Basic knowledge of employment law with some background in Employee Relations casework.
- Basic knowledge of health and safety requirements.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office as this will be used daily.
- You will need to have a full UK driving licence.
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.