We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South West Field to join our passionate and driven Retail Cleaning business on a permanent basis!
The successful candidate will manage and maintain a high standard of service in all areas of responsibility and work in the required manner under the direction of the Regional Manager to ensure the provision of an efficient and effective service to the end-user.
Duties will include
- To effectively allocate tasks and responsibilities to In-Store Cleaning Teams and directly report into the regional manager and take the necessary steps to ensure the specification is delivered on-site.
- To establish and maintain high standards by monitoring the work completed, rectifying unsatisfactory standards and completing the appropriate documentation.
- Recruit, Develop and coach the team of Instore cleaning teams to drive them towards working autonomously.
- To liaise daily with store representatives and In-Store Cleaning team to proactively resolve difficulties and maintain positive working relationships.
- Maintain budgetary controls over the use of all equipment and materials for all sites.
- Check that equipment is clean and in safe working order and that materials are used correctly.
- Maintain budgetary control overworked hours organising workloads fairly and within the specified budgets.
- Carry out regular Staff Meetings to assist in effective two-way communication and to communicate the company's aims and objectives to team members.
- Carry out appropriate induction of In-Store Cleaning Teams maintaining close contact throughout their initial period to ensure full support and the required standards and productivity are achieved.
- Responsibility for managing cleaning product and PPE stock whilst adhering to agreed budget levels.
- Deliver "on the job" training as required to ensure correct methods and working practices are carried out.
- Carry out a continuous assessment of team members to identify training needs and correct unsatisfactory practices.
- Ensure all employee training is recorded on appropriate documentation.
- Deal with the grievance, disciplinary or welfare matters with support from line management and Human Resource Team.
The successful candidate
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritise effectively and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Ability to influence and gain commitment from colleagues
- Ability to lead a team of In-Store Cleaners
- Ability to delegate appropriately to a team of In-Store Cleaning staff
- Able to demonstrate customer focus and build a positive working relationship
- Highly organised and detail conscious
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to give constructive feedback but also listen to and learn from the same
- Strong leadership style with a focus on supporting and developing employees and colleagues
- Taking responsibility for the area and proactive attitude to problem solve
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt in order to meet customer or business needs
- Ability to travel from store to store as required to meet the needs of the business
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.