Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for an Area Manager within our Cleaning business to maintain a high standard of service in our Retail division within Nottingham. This role will report to the Regional Operations Manager and will be focused on ensuring the provision of efficient and effective cleaning service to our clients.
Duties will include
- To allocate tasks and responsibilities to the team and take the necessary steps to ensure the specified service is provided.
- To set and maintain standards by checking frequently the work in his/her area, rectifying unsatisfactory standards, completing the appropriate documentation in line with Quality Assurance and Area Specifications.
- To liaise daily with key clients and be proactive in resolving difficulties to build and maintain good working relationships.
- Attend meetings as required by the Regional Manager to assist in effective communications with both management and service user.
- Carry out regular Staff Meetings to assist in effective two-way communication and to communicate the company's aims and objectives to team members.
- Maintain budgetary control of the use of all equipment and materials.
- Check that equipment is clean and in safe working order and that materials are used correctly
- Maintain budgetary control overworked hours organising workloads fairly and within the specified budget.
- Basic Induction, Job Training and HR Responsibilities
- Co-operate with Servest on matters of health, safety and welfare to enable the company to meet its statutory obligations.
- Make full and proper use of any safety system of work introduced as a requirement of the Health and Safety Policy.
The successful candidate
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritise effectively and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Ability to influence and gain commitment from colleagues
- Ability to lead a team of Cleaners
- Ability to delegate appropriately to a team of Cleaning staff
- Able to demonstrate customer focus and build positive working relationships
- Highly organised and detail conscious
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a National Operations Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.