We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Catering Manager in Cwmbran to join our passionate and driven Catering team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationship skills. Working as part of a Team, the Area Manager will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business and build strong local relationships with the client and internal teams.
Duties will include
- To assist and support the Regional Manager in providing day to day operational management for services for a specified geographic area.
- To interface with the client at the site level and to provide information to the Regional Manager for monthly client reporting.
- Support the Regional Manager in promoting a culture of excellent customer service and establishing excellent working relationships with the client.
- Assist the Regional Manager in reviewing existing services, specifications, processes, productivity levels and quality control to secure and increase the efficient use of resources.
- Support the Regional Manager in ensuring that pre-determined output specifications and key targets are met for the region's portfolio of buildings.
- Advising on payroll issues concerning employees within a specified geographic area under postholder's responsibility (i.e. include overtime, absence etc).
- Assist in the management of employees to include: undertaking disciplinary investigations in line with company policy; undertaking initial recruitment interviews for operative positions; assist in the motivation and leadership of employees.
- Assist in the recruitment and induction of employees within the specified geographic area.
- Ensure company supplied Materials, Consumables, Equipment is used in the most efficient way possible and maintained to a good standard.
- Identify equipment to assist consistent standard and optimise service delivery.
- Ensure that all health and safety legislation and company policies are adhered to, within own level of responsibility (to include: undertaking role of Fire Warden and/or First Aider as required).
- Assist the Regional Manager in undertaking regular site and service inspection tours ( Audits )and identifying areas on non-adhered to quality standards as appropriate.
The successful candidate
- Working knowledge of one functional area through job experience & training.
- Likely to have 2-5 years of business experience, be a minimum part-qualified professional, and have a Certificate Level of Qualification as a minimum.
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a Group Supplier Relationship Manager to join our passionate and driven team Group Procurement team on a permanent basis.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Soft Services Manager in Newquay to join our passionate and driven team!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Fabric Engineer in Manchester to join our passionate and driven team within the Education division!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.