We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Supervisor in East London to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility for the successful Operational and Commercial delivery of the contracted services in accordance with the contractual SLA's, Atalian Servest business policies and processes.
This mobile position will be based in a specific region covering various London Boroughs and will be expected to visit client sites in the various boroughs on a regular basis.
Core working hours for this position are from 8 am until 5 pm, Monday to Friday. However, flexibility will be expected with regard to hours of work to suit the needs of the business and team.
The role holder will be required to participate in a Management on-call rota for escalations.
Duties will include
- Ensuring that all works are delivered to the contract specifications/SLAs and required quality/industry standards
- Provide technical and operational support to direct reports and Helpdesk functions as required.
- Promote the completion quality and H&S checks to ensure works are being completed in line with program, specification and CPP.
- Provide technical support to Business development function as and when required.
- Work closely with the Contract Manager, to assist with the development and improve technical knowledge and impart personal site/engineering knowledge of the Clients property portfolio.
- Implement an oversight and reporting mechanism for the allocated area to ensure that key milestones and completion dates are achieved across there area of responsibility
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs for all works within scope are achieved
- Ensuring adequate resources to deliver the services in scope including direct labour and the supply chain to deliver the required volume of work to meet contractual SLA's.
- Management of the client's lifecycle asset management program planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Project yourself, your team and the company in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Working under the direction of the Area Contract Manager assist in the Management of WIP to ensure that the billing cycle is minimised and all applications/accounts are accurate and are issued in a timely manner.
The successful candidate
- Able to demonstrate supervisory experience of FM & Building Services operational delivery - min 3 years
- Relevant trade qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience - min 6 years
- Operational Delivery & Supervision
- SHEQ management
- Leadership of teams
- Demonstrable Project management experience
- Good Communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Full driving licence.
- Effective managerial skills, including the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong decision making and organisational skills
- Client focused and professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships
- Established relationship building skills
- A self-motivated person who is target driven and possesses the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.