We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Area Support Manager
Atalian Servest is recruiting for an Area Support Manager within our Cleaning business to maintain a high standard of service in our Retail division within Derby. This role will report into the Regional Operations Manager and will be focused on ensuring the provision of efficient and effective cleaning service to our clients.
Duties will include
- To allocate tasks and responsibilities to the team and take the necessary steps to ensure the specified service is provided.
- To set and maintain standards by checking frequently the work in his/her area, rectifying unsatisfactory standards, completing the appropriate documentation in line with Quality Assurance and Area Specifications.
- To liaise daily with key client and be proactive in resolving difficulties to build and maintain good working relationships.
- Maintain budgetary control of the use of all equipment and materials.
- Check that equipment is clean and in safe working order and that materials are used correctly
- Maintain budgetary control overworked hours organising workloads fairly and within the specified budget.
- Basic Induction, Job Training and HR Responsibilities
- Co-operate with Servest on matters of health, safety and welfare to enable the company to meet its statutory obligations.
- Ensure that all holiday and sickness are covered, this role will involve some cleaning of shops as needed
- Make full and proper use of any safety system of work introduced as a requirement of the Health and Safety Policy
Atalian Servest is one of the largest facilities management companies in the world!
We employ over 125,000 people, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy & compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
WHY WORK FOR ATALIAN SERVEST?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
• Sustainable Development
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.