We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Business Development Director (Cleaning)
Atalian Servest is all about innovation and change - with this comes great new opportunities!
We are looking for an exceptional business development talent to work alongside our passionate and driven BD team to help drive Atalian Servest on through the next stage in our journey.
Reporting to the Sector Sales Director (Cleaning) you will be able to deliver results taking projects from cradle (first contact) to grave handing over winning bid to your operational colleagues and potentially assisting them in developing organic growth opportunities if appropriate.
The right candidate will have the full sales tool kit and be able to competently network with senior decision-makers and develop a pipeline within strategic targeted industries.
You will lead the resultant tender opportunities, through to negotiation and winning close. Acute market knowledge combined with confidence derived from experience will be needed to be shown across all projects regardless of size.
There is an exceptional team culture, born from employee loyalty and great open leadership. This loyalty comes from a colleague focused, a rewarding business where everyone is welcomed into the team with wide-ranging opportunities for progression from within.
Duties will include
- Sustainable UK & Ireland Sales Growth
- Strategic marketing activity
- Pipeline growth and management through consultative approach selling
- Build and maintain a network within strategic target industries.
- Develop winning service solutions, articulated through tender returns and client presentations
- Hand over winning solutions to operations
- UK & Ireland bid process, data management and sign-off governance
- Additional responsibilities:
- Maximise new business development opportunities
- Support as required retender opportunities across multiple industry vectors
- Support as required, in association with CMDO & UK & Ireland Sales Directors (Soft and Hard Services), major bids for bundled/TFM opportunities
- Own and develop key strategic relationships with key prospects and partners
- Deliver sales operational excellence and strong sales process management
The successful candidate
- This role requires you to have the skills to build, maintain and deliver profitable and operational deliverable FM project; for which you will be rewarded highly both with exponential financial remuneration and professional development.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience gained from several years as a leading Business Development Manager or Director. You will have developed client-focused, achievable solutions and be a self-motivated, target driven individual who leads from the front; and who is keen to develop their career within Atalian Servest by way of the growth of the division and a natural organic progression of your own career.
- For you to be successful in this role, you will excel at solutions, networking, relationship building and collaboration, with an extensive background in a cleaning/soft services environment or FM industry (ideally multi-sector).
- Atalian Servest has been investing heavily in its product and has experienced vast success and growth both in this division and across the business, giving an opportunity for an individual with the drive and ambition to make a name for themselves with a business that supports successful individuals and actively promotes from within.
It's all about Passion, Personality and Commitment! We are looking for a competent professional that has experience of delivering successful, large scale FM solutions.
The role is working Monday to Friday between the hours of 09:00 - 17:30, however, a flexible work schedule must be adapted, this could also include weekend working. You will need to be flexible with start and finish times as these will be determined as required, to suit the needs of the business. You will also need a full driving licence as you will be travelling between sites.
If you have a passion for what you do and want to be part of something special - we would love to hear from you!
Click apply and we will be back in touch soon....
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more about us and look at other opportunities please visit our Atalian Servest website.
Applying for the EU Settlement scheme? Don't settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
We are an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.