We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Calibration Operative in Prescot, Merseyside to join our passionate and driven team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility to carry out the cleaning, inspection and calibration of all press functions, and to work flexibly as part of a team to meet NI business needs.
Duties will include
- Blanket changing.
- Removing, replacing and setting of ink and damp rollers
- Set film rollers and Ink scrape values
- Complete daily sign off procedures for allocated work
- Cover any Extra maintenance tasks, IE night request's
- Remove inspect, clean & Calibrate all blanket and impression cylinder cleaning equipment.
- Operate Roto clean Rig & Calibrate Rotocleans as required
- Assist Engineering in PPL Maintenance
- Cleaning Quad Tech Cameras
- Removing, replacing and calibration of Turbo units.
- Operate Turbo Rig
- Removing, replacing and cleaning of PPL bar.
- Removal and replacement of printing plates.
- Steam clean plate lock-up cylinder gaps.
- 8 Couple cleaning, strip out press units clean & rebuild
- Deglaze rollers
- Carry out unit inspections
- Maintain Press fount systems, including hot flush
- Check & clean unit wash up trays and drip trays
- Cover the steam room operations (Industrial washer operations)
- Mailroom stacker & Strapper operations
- Mailroom Dan Palletiser
- Carry out general cleaning duties as required
- Assist with plating up
- Carry out Press & Unit Cosmetic cleaning as required
- Carry out daily 5S audits
The successful candidate
- Excellent team working skills and ability to at all times integrate with both fellow Aktrion employees and News International employees.
- Flexibility - Ability and a willingness to move between areas (training permitting) to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to take responsibility & ownership for the various tasks involved in working within the assigned area
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills and work as part of a team.
- Ability to assist colleagues
- If problems occur, show the ability to liaise with both fellow Aktrion staff and NI staff in a bid to find a solution.
- Must be computer literate.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Mechanical appreciation of equipment and moving parts.
- Ability to work safely.
- Ability to balance workload in areas of priority
- Good Organisational skills
- Ability to follow & carry out instructions as directed
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.