We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
We are currently recruiting for a Chef to join our passionate and driven team within the Education division in Chertsey on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- To ensure the provision of food and beverages to the highest standard within the financial limitations set for your contract.
- To prepare menus and order foodstuffs in accordance with requirements, using nominated suppliers.
- In the absence of the Line Manager, ensuring each service is sufficiently staffed and that Team Members are allocated to all locations within your department to run the operation smoothly.
- To complete all food safety and health & safety documents within areas of responsibility.
- To communicate any problems or variations to the manager in charge.
- To maintain the highest level of customer contact, keeping complaints to a minimum and ensuring these are dealt with professionally and promptly.
- To promptly identify to the Manager any working hazards or sub-standard equipment which could provide a barrier to you or any Academy Members reaching standards required or a risk to health and safety.
- To guard against pilferage, misuse or abuse of all Company or client monies, goods and equipment.
- To assist with menu planning, production levels, food costing, ordering and stock control.
- To promote good, pleasant customer relations in a professional manner.
The successful candidate
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the Education Sector preferred but not essential.
- A passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great customer service.
- Naturally outgoing and energetic with a 'can do' attitude.
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.