We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
We are currently recruiting for a Chef Manager to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division in Nottingham on a40-week basis!
Duties will include
- To co-ordinate and manage all catering and associated services at appointed premises.
- Food production in line with the company recipes, cooked and presented to a high specification.
- Planning and the promotion of menus, stock control, and EDI ordering of all supplies.
- To be responsible for the security of the unit money at all times.
- To recruit all local unit Team Members as agreed with the Operations Manager and appraise all unit Team Members on an agreed time scale.
The successful candidate
- Ideally a professional catering qualification to 706/1 and 2 or equivalent NVQ
- Food safety L3 would be an advantage
- Good Standard of cooking and food presentation
- Must be an excellent communicator, particularly with older people
- IT literate.
- Ability to work within a challenging budget in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a similar role and environment would be an advantage
- Would suit someone looking for a better work/life balance as no evenings so would also consider applicants from the restaurant or hotel sector
- An enhanced DBS clearance will be required
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression, and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.