We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Bedford to join our passionate and driven Catering team on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- To manage the daily catering operation by providing and maintaining an efficient service under all areas of control, following company values, policies and procedures.
- To ensure the provision of food and beverages to the highest standard within the financial limitations set for your contract.
- To prepare menus and order foodstuffs in accordance with requirements, using nominated suppliers.
- To charge for cash sales such prices as are from time to time agreed by the client.
- To hold all monies received in a secure place and to bank all monies as frequently as is necessary to reduce to minimum cash held in the contract.
- To keep cash and stock levels within the target figures set and to keep cash purchases to a minimum, observing financial targets set.
- To prepare records of sales and complete required Company bookwork, complying with any additional book-keeping systems.
- To comply with all Company policies and regulations in respect of Health and Safety at Work and to ensure the highest standards of kitchen practice and hygiene.
- To maintain the highest level of customer contact, keeping complaints to a minimum and ensuring these are dealt with professionally and promptly.
- To ensure that no work or food preparation of a personal nature is carried out on the client's premises without the client and Company's express permission.
The successful candidate
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service by adopting 'person-centred' principles
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Mentioning and controlling the catering budget
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating up to date with current trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Have a passion to continually drive the business forward seeking customer feedback and introducing new initiatives
- PLEASE NOTE AN ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POST
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.