Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in West Yorkshire Ilkely to join our passionate and driven Catering team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility to provide and maintain an efficient service to all areas under his/her control following best practice within the PRIDE ethos and to ensure high standards of personal appearance and dress, as laid down in the Team Member Handbook and offering service of a polite, efficient and professional manner.
Duties will include
- To ensure the provision of food and beverages to the highest standard within the financial limitations set for your contract.
- To prepare menus and order foodstuffs in accordance with requirements, using nominated suppliers.
- To charge for cash sales such prices as are from time to time agreed by the client.
- To hold all monies received in a secure place.
- To bank all monies as frequently as is necessary to reduce to minimum cash held in the contract.
- To keep cash and stock levels within the target figures set.
- To keep cash purchases to a minimum, observing financial targets set.
- To prepare records of sales and complete required Company bookwork, complying with any additional book-keeping systems.
- To monitor performance weekly/monthly by taking stock and preparing a Trading Result for your Area Manager.
- To ensure all completed bookwork is sent to the appropriate department/Area Manager by set time deadlines.
- Liaise with Area Manager to compile the annual budget in the standard format so that monthly targets are agreed with the Area Manager and Client.
- Attend weekly meetings with the client so that forthcoming events are discussed and all business requirements are met.
- Hold Team Academy Member meetings as appropriate.
- To comply with all Company policies and regulations in respect of Health and Safety at Work and to ensure the highest standards of kitchen practice and hygiene.
- To operate and maintain a cleaning rota to ensure hygiene standards are met.
- To ensure correct selection and recruitment of Team Academy Members, including induction and documentation, so that an adequate Team Academy Member structure is maintained following PRIDE guidance.
- To ensure that each day sufficient Team Academy Members are allocated to all locations in order that they can cope with food preparation needs.
- To rotate Team Academy Members to maximise learning and maintain job interest.
- To induct and train Team Academy Members, recording and supervising their performance following PRIDE guidance.
- To ensure all Team Academy Members receive appraisals/job chats annually in order to clearly establish future development needs following PRIDE guidance.
- To identify the training and development needs of your Team Members, making provisions for the development to be carried out.
- To carry out any required disciplinary action, as set out in the Team Member Handbook, having first referred to the Area Manager.
- To maintain the highest level of customer contact, keeping complaints to a minimum and ensuring these are dealt with professionally and promptly.
- To promptly identify to the client via the Area Manager any working hazards or sub-standard equipment which could provide a barrier to your achievement of any of the above.
- To communicate with the Area Manager any relevant feedback or information specific to the contract.
- To guard against pilferage, misuse or abuse of all Company or client monies, goods and equipment.
- To ensure that no work or food preparation of a personal nature is carried out on the client's premises without the client and Company's express permission.
- To organise special days, promoting the facilities and the Company's name.
- To ensure there are sufficient Team Academy Members to cover the contract during holiday and sickness periods.
- To promote good, pleasant customer relations in a professional manner.
The successful candidate
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service by adopting 'person-centred' principles
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Mentioning and controlling the catering budget
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating up to date with current trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Have a passion to continually drive the business forward seeking customer feedback and introducing new initiatives
- PLEASE NOTE AN ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POST
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a National Operations Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.