We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Chef Manager with excellent craft skills to manage the daily catering operation by providing and maintaining an efficient service under all areas of control, following company values, policies and procedures.
Duties will include
- Serving approximately 50 covers at lunchtime
- Cooking lunch, EDI ordering, completion of all company bookwork, weekly stock take
- Preparation and service of food and beverages using seasonal, fresh ingredients and working within the financial parameters of the contract
- Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety and health & safety
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels
- Attended weekly meetings with the site manager
- Work within, manage and develop a team to ensure service excellence always
- Effectively manage a small team, delivering exceptional service.
- Actively working with the client and customers on themed events.
- Must have good IT skills
The successful candidate
- Ideally a professional catering qualification to 706/1 and 2 or equivalent NVQ
- Food safety L3 would be an advantage
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service by adopting 'person-centred' principles
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Mentioning and controlling the catering budget
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating up to date with current trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Have a passion to continually drive the business forward seeking customer feedback and introducing new initiatives
- PLEASE NOTE AN ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POST
Hours and Environment
This position will be based in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire.
Core working hours for this position are from 8 am to 4 pm, 4 days per week.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.