We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for an experienced Chef Manager on behalf of our client within the healthcare sector, to manage the daily catering operation by providing and maintaining an efficient service under all areas of control, following company values, policies and procedures.
Duties will include
- Cooking, cleaning, meetings with client weekly, residents meetings to organise the menu choices 4 times a year, theme days and events during the year
- Health and safety and food safety training of staff and a knowledge of allergens and special diets
- Preparation and service of food and beverages using seasonal, fresh ingredients and working within the financial parameters of the contract
- Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety and health & safety
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels
- Attended weekly meetings with the site manager
- Work within, manage and develop a team to ensure service excellence always
- Effectively manage a small team, delivering exceptional service.
- Actively working with the client and customers on themed events.
- Must have good IT skills
The successful candidate
- Chefs qualifications, ideally good on PC, stock control, labour management and approachable to both residents and client on-site
- Chefs background or working in healthcare
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service by adopting 'person-centred' principles
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Mentioning and controlling the catering budget
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating up to date with current trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Have a passion to continually drive the business forward seeking customer feedback and introducing new initiatives
- PLEASE NOTE AN ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POST
Hours and Environment
This position will be based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Core working hours for this position are 6 hours per day, starting at 8.30 am - 5 days per week.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.