We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Chef Manager to be based at one of our client's premises, a school academy for students with a range of physical, learning, medical and sensory needs.
This role offers excellent facilities with modern kitchen and serving areas, with on-site car park available for staff. This is the perfect role for a patient, kind and experienced Chef who is looking to achieve a good work/life balance with flexible hours and working 39 weeks of the year.
Previous catering experience working within an educational environment, or special needs environment would be advantageous but not essential.
Duties will include
- Preparation and service of food and beverages using seasonal, fresh ingredients and working within the financial parameters of the contract
- Continually promote excellent standards of food preparation and presentation
- Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety, and health & safety
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels
- Work within, manage and develop a team to ensure service excellence at all times
The successful candidate
- Ideally, with a background of catering in an educational or special needs environment, you will already be an experienced chef/chef manager, used to being hands-on as this is a small site and someone that enjoys interacting with customers.
- A real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service by adopting a 'person-centred' principle
- Patient, kind and understanding personality
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
PLEASE NOTE AN ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POST
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.