We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaner in Washington to join our passionate and driven team on an onsite Corporate location!
Duties will include
- Cleaning the communal areas, stairwells, and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas)
- You will be vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and other tasks as required.
- You will assist the team by working together to provide a fantastic onsite service.
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it's important that you are able to assist them if needed
- It is essential that you complete all relevant Health & Safety records and attend training courses when needed.
The successful candidate
- Previous cleaning experience is advantageous
- Experience of working within a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- You will take pride in the work you do and want to do a good job
- A wiliness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Due to the nature of the role you need to be hardworking, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.