We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Cleaner in Ramsgate to join our passionate and driven cleaning team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility to ensure that the Company's Health and Safety and Environmental policies are adhered to and to meet client expectations whilst operating in a professional manner.
Duties will include
- • Full knowledge and understanding of your designated duties, activities and expected standards of performance
- • Ensure that all work activities undertaken by you are authorised by your line manager and in accordance with your existing skills, knowledge and training received in accordance with the relevant Risk Assessment and Method Statement
- • Ensure and maintain high standards of personal hygiene in particular to hands, fingernails, hair care, clean uniform and general appearance
- • For reasons of safety not to wear headphones, use mobile phones or other communication devices except if work-related or in an emergency
- • To wear your uniform, photographic ID and all other PPE required to perform your designated tasks safely
- • Ensure that you observe all safety rules, particularly regarding the use of PPE, or other safety equipment and to report immediately to your line manager if any item is lost, damaged or is inadequate for the task being performed
- • Learn and follow the risk assessments and method statements to ensure assigned tasks are completed safely, including given during Site induction and briefings
- • Ensure you do not attempt any work activity, including the use of liquids, substances and machinery unless trained to do so and with the authority of your line manager
- • Correct and report to your line manager any observed unsafe practices, conditions, equipment or machinery, that may cause harm to yourself, your colleagues or others
- • Maintain a healthy and safe place of work and to co-operate with managers in the implementation of health and safety matters
- • Make suggestions to improve any aspect of health and safety
- • Maintain an active interest in health and safety
- • Report all accidents, incidents or near misses to your line manager immediately they occur and to co-operate with any company investigations
- • Report any absence caused by illness or accident
- • Attend and actively take part in any Tool Box Talk or training session as requested by your line manager
- Customer Care
- • Proactively develop and maintain the highest standards of customer care in all areas of responsibility
- • Maintain effective communication at all times to ensure that all information is shared with relevant staff, client and customers
- • Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with all colleagues, help one and other when needed
- • Provide regular feedback to your line manager to ensure they are advised of all developments and problems in your areas of responsibility
- • To be responsible for your own and colleagues health and safety and to ensure that standards are maintained at all times
- • To advise your line manager and the Healthy and Safety Manager of potential risk areas
This job description is issued as a guideline to assist you in your duties. It is not exhaustive and we would be pleased to discuss any constructive comments you may have. Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our business, this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasions, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description and according to the needs of the business.
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.