We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
We are currently recruiting for reliable Cleaners to join our passionate and driven Industry Cleaning Business!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility of maintaining cleaning and hygiene standards within a large industrial warehouse. You will be provided with on-site training and Health & Safety induction before commencing employment.
Duties will include
- Cleaning the floors, Communal areas, Stairwells and Washrooms
- Warehouse cleaning in racking area as well as in loading and goods in bays
- Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping
- Collecting cardboard from the floor and pick locations
- Replacing recycling bags with shrinkwrap
- Emptying bins
- Wiping down barriers
- Removing any damaged goods in the warehouse
- Using MHE such as LLOP, PUMP TRUCK
The successful candidate
- A conversational level of the English language
- You will take pride in the work you do and want to do a good job
- A willingness to learn and a flexible approach to working on a variety of tasks
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Due to the nature of the role you need to be hardworking, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
- Please note - this work will require a lot of walking in a big warehouse.
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.