We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Commercial Analyst in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Finance team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility to support our Business Development teams to deliver financial expertise for cost modelling for new opportunities and maintaining costing information for existing clients.
You will work closely with the Sales and Client Solutions teams and the relevant divisional finance teams.
Duties will include
- Preparation of quotations for additional services or for new sites for existing customers.
- Provide support for Sales Team with the provision of costings for new tenders and retenders. This includes analysis of TUPE data, productivity calculations and machinery proposals.
- Creation of cost models that flow freely into the various submission templates that clients utilize and completion of client submissions in line with tender deadlines.
- Preparation of Board Summaries and Discounted Cash Flows ensuring all sign off documentation is accurate and timely.
- Attendance at tender review meetings and costing sign off meetings.
- Updating cost models for National Minimum Wage and Living Wage adjustments and any other legislative changes.
- Provide analysis of the performance of new contracts compared to our signed off cost model to assist the operations team with contract profitability.
- Create and maintain benchmarking information to ensure cost models are relevant and commercially sound.
The successful candidate
- Commercial awareness - Understands and applies financial and commercial principles. Views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value. Problem solving and analysis - Analyses issues and breaks them down into their component parts. Makes systematic and rational judgements based on relevant information. Key criteria include:
- Qualified (AAT minimum) or with demonstrable skills for the role.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced, growing business and the ability to influence, debate and seek solutions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and adhere to strict reporting deadlines.
- Strong excel skills.
- Ability to analyse and manipulate large volumes of data.
- Have the confidence to challenge assumptions being provided by Sales and Operations teams.
- Experience in an FM environment is desirable.
- The role is based at our Bury St Edmunds office, but some travel will be required to other offices and customer sites.
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.