We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in Croydon to join our passionate and driven Facilities Management team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the Contracts within their allocated area. The role will have the responsibility for the successful Operational and Commercial delivery of the contracted services in accordance with the contractual SLA's, Atalian Servest business policies and processes.
They will support the Contract Manager with implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
Duties will include
- Ensuring that all works are delivered to the contract specifications and to required quality standards
- Provide technical and operational support to direct reports and Helpdesk functions as required.
- Promote the completion quality and H&S checks to ensure works are being completed in line with program, specification and CPP.
- Provide technical support to Business development function as and when required.
- Work closely with Contract Manager, to assist with development and improve technical knowledge and impart personal site / engineering knowledge of the Clients property portfolio.
- Ensuring that all direct and indirect reports are aware of their responsibilities with regard to the Health & Safety, Environmental, Sustainability and Quality policies
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, relevant stakeholders, staff and external bodies
- Deliver all works in line with Atalian Servest's management systems, policies and procedures.
The successful candidate
- Able to demonstrate supervisory experience of FM & Building Services operational delivery - minimum 3 years
- Relevant trade qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience - minimum 6 years
- Operational Delivery & Supervision
- SHEQ management
- Demonstrable Project management experience
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite
- Full driving licence
- Effective managerial skills, including the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong decision making and organisational skills
- Client focused and professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships
- Established relationship building skills
- A self-motivated person who is target driven and possesses the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
Please note that this position may require security clearance as a contractual requirement.
Hours and Environment
This position will be in Croydon, covering various London Boroughs and will be expected to visit client sites in the various boroughs on a regular basis.
Core working hours for this position are from 8am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, flexibility will be expected with regard to hours of work to suit the needs of the business and team.
The role holder will be required to participate in a Management on-call rota for escalations.
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.