We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Catering Manager in Cwmbran to join our passionate and driven Catering team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
The Contract Supervisor working with the Account Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the Contracts within their allocated area. The role will have the responsibility for the successful Operational and Commercial delivery of the contracted services in accordance with the contractual SLA's, Atalian Servest business policies and processes.
Duties will include
- Ensuring that all works are delivered to the contract specifications/SLAs and required quality / industry standards
- Provide technical and operational support to direct reports and Helpdesk functions as required.
- Promote the completion quality and H&S checks to ensure works are being completed in line with program, specification and CPP.
- Provide technical support to Business development function as and when required.
- Work closely with Account Manager, to assist with the development and improve technical knowledge and impart personal site / engineering knowledge of the Clients property portfolio.
- Developing the service offering in line with customer requirements, delivering continuous improvement activities, responding to customer concerns and implementing corrective action when required
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, relevant stakeholders, staff and external bodies
- Developing effective communication and strong client / supplier relationships to aid business development and retention
- Attending customer meetings as required.
- Implement an oversight and reporting mechanism for the allocated area to ensure that key milestones and completion dates are achieved across there area of responsibility
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs for all works within scope are achieved
- Ensuring adequate resources to deliver the services in scope including direct labour and the supply chain to deliver the required volume of work to meet contractual SLA's.
- Management of the client's lifecycle asset management program planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Project yourself, your team and the company in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Working under the direction of the Area Contract Manager assist in the Management of WIP to ensure that the billing cycle is minimised and all applications / accounts are accurate and are issued in a timely manner.
The successful candidate
- Able to demonstrate supervisory experience of FM & Building Services operational delivery - min 3 years
- Relevant trade qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience - min 6 years
- Operational Delivery & Supervision
- SHEQ management
- Leadership of teams
- Demonstrable Project management experience
- Good Communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Full driving licence.
- Effective managerial skills, including the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong decision making and organisational skills
- Client focused and professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships
- Established relationship building skills
- A self-motivated person who is target driven and possesses the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a Group Supplier Relationship Manager to join our passionate and driven team Group Procurement team on a permanent basis.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Soft Services Manager in Newquay to join our passionate and driven team!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Fabric Engineer in Manchester to join our passionate and driven team within the Education division!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.