Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
• Paid Annual Leave
• Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
• Learning and development opportunities
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement
• Health Cash plan subscription
• Cycle 2 work scheme
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London to join our passionate and driven Building Services division on a permanent basis!
The Contract Supervisor working with the Account Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the Contracts within their allocated area. The role will have the responsibility for the successful Operational and Commercial delivery of the contracted services in accordance with the contractual SLA's, Atalian Servest business policies and processes.
Duties will include
- Ensuring that all works are delivered to the contract specifications and required industry standards
- Provide technical and operational support to direct reports and Helpdesk functions as required
- Promote the completion quality and H&S checks to ensure works are being completed in line with program, specification and CPP
- Developing the service offering in line with customer requirements, delivering continuous improvement activities, responding to customer concerns and implementing corrective action when required
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, relevant stakeholders, staff and external bodies
- Developing effective communication and strong client/supplier relationships to aid business development and retention
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs for all works within scope are achieved
- Ensuring adequate resources to deliver the services in scope including direct labour and the supply chain to deliver the required volume of work to meet contractual SLA's.
- Management of the client's lifecycle asset management program planning work in a way that ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
The successful candidate
- Able to demonstrate supervisory experience of FM & Building Services operational delivery is essential.
- Relevant trade qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- SHEQ management.
- Demonstrable Project management experience.
- Full driving licence.
- Effective managerial skills, including the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Strong decision making and organisational skills.
- Client focused and professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships.
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a National Operations Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.