We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Customer Service Trainer
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Customer Service Trainer in London to join our passionate and driven team within the Learning and Development, Integrated Solutions division on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- To deliver Level 2 Customer Service programme, with a focus on security and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective stakeholders and learners, use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners.
- Manage course enrolment.
- Delivering training programmes on-site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the stakeholder on the progress of the learners.
- Confidently deliver training in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do - for your learners and stakeholders.
- Planning and deliver training programmes to include web-based seminars, online learning, group sessions, training videos, and more.
- Manage and maintain an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment - caseload to be set within KPI's through agreement.
- Update each learners file on a monthly basis with the progress of learning and achievements against the appropriate standard.
- Prepare and assess learners for their readiness for endpoint assessment and liaise with stakeholder regarding their readiness.
- Additional ad-hoc bespoke training courses as required by the business.
The successful candidate
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 2 Functional Skills or equivalent
- Ability demonstrate a minimum of 3 years of occupational experience in Security
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- Must have experience of delivering Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard and experience of working in the security industry
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- SIA licence
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.