We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Data Protection Officer
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Data Protection Officer to join our passionate and driven team in Bury St Edmunds on a permanent, full-time basis!
This role will lead on construction law matters to deliver quality legal advice and support to internal stakeholders.
Duties will include
- Review and negotiate commercial contracts to be entered into by the Projects and Technical Services divisions (and any other division proposing to enter into a contract in a standard construction industry form).
- Provide initial advice on construction disputes and liaise with external counsel on matters that are outsourced for further advice and support.
- Monitor and improve processes, practices and documentation used by the wider business from a construction law perspective.
- Remain up-to-date with changes in construction law so as to communicate the impact of the same to the business.
- Contribute to the supervision and development of junior team members (where relevant).
The successful candidate
- Good understanding of data protection laws and regulatory environment.
- Attention to detail.
- IT literate.
- Good communications skills.
- Experience in dealing with data protection compliance.
- It is a requirement of this role that you are and at all times remain an English law qualified practising solicitor.
• Employee Referral Scheme.
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown and retail discounts.
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
• Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.