We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Day Shift Supervisor
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Day Shift Supervisor in Kent to join our passionate and driven team within the Transport Cleaning division on a permanent basis!
You will be responsible for the supervision of labour to ensure the smooth operation of the deep cleaning contract, that operations are undertaken in a timely and efficient manner. Develop, motivate and manage new and existing employees.
Duties will include
- Supervise and plan operational cleaning activities and work schedule requirements in order to provide the timely delivery of services to a standard which exceeds those required by the customer.
- To supervise operational resource for efficient working both as teams and as individuals.
- To ensure that the required cleaning activities are delivered as and when required by the appropriate schedule in line with customer requirements and needs, sometimes working within short timescales
- To ensure that staff being supervised are thoroughly trained in all safety aspects relating to their job.
- To arrange for staff to receive the appropriate training and maintain their training records to reflect any training received
- Responsible for the safe use of company equipment and ensuring that health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
- Reporting any accidents or near misses.
- To monitor and record the attendance, absenteeism and lateness of the staff being supervised, to ensure accuracy for weekly timesheets.
- To ensure that all materials and equipment are provided to ensure that staff undertake work when required.
- To know and correctly use company HR processes for dealing with grievance and disciplinary situations, seeking support from management when appropriate.
- Ensure that all cleaning operations are undertaken in a safe manner with a special focus on the following:
- - All necessary risk assessments and method statements are available & reviewed in a timely manner.
- - All necessary current best practice is available and used
- - All necessary visual aids are available and used
- - All necessary PPE is provided and used
- - Materials are used in accordance with COSHH
The successful candidate
- O Level/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Relevant experience
- Health and Safety regulations and Legislation.
- Management/supervision in the same or similar field.
- People management and experience of leading and supporting teams.
- Effectively handling customer queries and complaints.
- Problem-solving - aptitude.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to delegate.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines, multitask and re-prioritise work.
- Customer service.
- Completes tasks from start to finish.
- Ability to build relationships with all people at all levels.
- Able to work off own initiative.
- Willingness to continue to learn and develop.
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.