We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Document Controller in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Finance team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility to maintain an electronic filing system for contract documentation.
The Document Controller will maintain all necessary project documents and will ensure that accurate information is distributed throughout the organisation, on time, to the people who need it. The document controller will work with technical documents like drawings, specifications and reports. They will sort and store electronic and hard copy documents for the commercial team, ops managers and directors.
Duties will include
- First point of contact for new contract information. This will require electronic filing and distributing information to the required parties.
- Process print and upload documents and drawings onto project management software (CEMAR, ACONEX or similar), and distribute to commercial lead & Ops directors/ managers
- Downloading documentation from clients' Electronic Data Management Systems, CEMAR, ACONEX or similar Platforms.
- Maintain an efficient and accurate central document database logging new/revised documents for each Contract, producing a document register for each amendment, and acknowledge all documents where possible back to Client.
- Following and improving document control procedures.
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
- Producing document progress reports for senior managers
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits
- Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
- Assisting putting together financial information for applications
- Liaising with subcontractor administrative staff
- Creating new company pro-formas and templates as required by the commercial lead
- Managing shared email filing system
- Organizing Commercial team training requirements
- Help collate information for Compensation event Trackers
- Take meeting minutes
The successful candidate
- Must have previous experience of document control within the construction sector using Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Proficient in Excel
- Good communication skills, and to be adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure, and to tight deadlines
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.