We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Electrician in West London to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility to provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency, effectiveness and contract profitability and must therefore play its part in the overall delivery of service.
The candidate will support the Area Supervisor with the implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
Duties will include
- To undertake maintenance duties as required to making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales.
- To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks of basic Handyman duties.
- To work a flexible work pattern to give a degree of flexibility to the Site Supervisors planning.
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets.
- To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. Emergency Light Test Certificates, etc.
- Undertake minor quoted works from the initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification.
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs for all works allocated to you are achieved.
- Ensuring you have adequate resources to deliver the services in scope including direct labour and the supply chain to deliver the required volume of work to meet contractual SLA's.
- Project yourself, your team and the company in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
The successful candidate
- Time served Electrical engineer with a maintenance background.
- Experienced fault finding skills in - power distribution circuits, control boards, lighting circuits faults etc
- C & G 7671 Requirements' for electrical installations - 17th Edition
- C & G 2391 Inspection & Testing (optional)
- AP12 LV Approved (advantageous)
- AP15 HV Approved (advantageous)
- Mechanical Qualifications (advantageous)
- Health & safety awareness
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid
- Legionella Awareness
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Servest/site safety procedures are followed at all times
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid
- Full driving license
- Positive and confident
- Supportive team member & role model to others within the maintenance team
- Professional approach & demeanour producing quality workmanship at all times with a smart appearance
- Confidential manner
- Flexible and able to adapt positively and proactively to change
Hours and Environment
This role will be mobile, covering numerous London Boroughs.
Core hours for this position are from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday, however, flexibility may be required to suit the needs of the business.
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.