Reference Number: TS/LV/05-02/223/2
Job Title: Electrician
Pay Rate: £15.00 - £16.50
Working Hours: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday - 08:00 - 16:00 - 40
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for an Electrician to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
• To provide a callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
• To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
• To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
• To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
• Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and Atalian Servest FM H&S policy.
• Qualified Electrician, City & Guilds 2330 & 2391 or NVQ Level 3, 18th Edition
• Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
• Full clean driving license
• Paid Holiday.
• Employee Referral Scheme.
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
• Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Indeed Reference: 479532
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.