We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
• Paid Annual Leave
• Company Van & Fuel Card
• Discounted Gym Memberships
• Discounted Mobile Phone Contracts
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Learning & Development Opportunities
We are currently recruiting for an Electrician in Midlands / North England to join our passionate and driven Facilities Management team on a permanent basis.
The Electrician will provide a technical engineering service with the minimum of supervision to the Atalian Servest FM clients in respect of mechanical & electrical servicing, repairs, maintenance, and installation.
Duties will include
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide a callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way that ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and Atalian Servest FM H&S policy.
The successful candidate
- Qualified Electrician, City & Guilds 2330 & 2391 or NVQ Level 3, 18th Edition
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- Full clean driving license
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression, and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.