Atalian Servest is looking for a Head Chef to join one of our prestigious accounts, we are looking for someone who can provide exceptional food presentation and who can manage a team that will be catering for exciting functions including roof top barbecues and high-profile business functions.
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Electrician in Glasgow to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide a callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents/records are maintained accurately.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and Atalian Servest FM H&S policy.
The successful candidate
- Experience of testing, inspecting and the completion of Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) within commercial buildings ranging from offices, schools, shops and hospitals.
- Experienced fault-finding skills in power distribution circuits, control boards, lighting circuits faults etc
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 Testing and Inspection certification
- C & G 7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations - 18th Edition
- AP12 LV Approved (advantageous)
- AP15 HV Approved (advantageous
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our passionate and driven Payroll team in Bury St Edmunds on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Group Procurement Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Bury St Edmunds on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Fire & Security Service Engineer to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team in London on a full-time basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.