We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Fabric Engineer / Handyman
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a Time Served Fabric Engineer / Handyman with a maintenance background to join the Engineering Support team for our client contract in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be part of the Engineering Support team for the Central region.
They will ensure all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's. To maintain all buildings to a high standard through a proactive manner.
The successful candidate must provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency, effectiveness and contract profitability and must therefore play its part in the overall delivery of service. They will undertake maintenance duties as required to making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales
Reporting to the regional manager/supervisor, they will be responsible for the delivery of the contract within their allocated sites and in accordance with the contractual SLA's, Atalian Servest business policies and processes.
The candidate will support the regional supervisor with the implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
The successful candidate
- Time served Fabric engineer with a maintenance background.
- Experienced skills in Carpentry, Painting Decorating, Door Hanging, Carpet/Lino repairs, Glazing Repairs, Masonry Repairs, Locksmiths, Tiling, ceiling grids/tiles.
- L8 ACOP
- Legionella Awareness
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- The ability to work within a customer-focused environment where brand image is very important
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Atalian Servest/site safety procedures are always followed
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid
- Full driving licence
- Full disclosure is a contractual requirement.
- CSCS Skills card or equivalent qualification
- Please note that this position will require Baseline security clearance as a contractual requirement.
Hours and Environment
This role will be based in and around Leeds. Working hours will be from 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday with a 30-minute lunch break.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.