We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Fabric Engineer to be part of the Site engineering team in the West Region.
Duties will include
- To ensure all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's.
- The successful candidate must provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency, effectiveness and contract profitability and must, therefore, play its part in the overall delivery of service.
- Reporting to the site supervisor he will be responsible for the delivery of the Met Police Contract within their allocated area and in accordance with the contractual SLA's, Servest Arthur McKay business policies and processes.
- The candidate will support the site supervisor with the implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
The successful candidate
- Time served Fabric engineer with a maintenance background.
- Experienced skills in Carpentry, Painting Decorating, Door Hanging, Carpet/Lino repairs, Glazing Repairs, Masonry repairs, Arbockol repairs, Locksmiths, Tiling, ceiling grids/tiles.
- L8 ACOP
- Legionella Awareness
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- The ability to work within a customer-focused environment where brand image is very important
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Servest / site safety procedures are followed at all times
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid
- Full driving licence
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.