We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Fabric Service Engineer
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Fabric Service Engineer in Midlands / Birmingham / Manchester to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Duties will include
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide a callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents/records are maintained accurately.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and Servest FM H&S policy.
The successful candidate
- Joinery Qualification (minimum CITB/NVQ Level 2 or equivalent).
- CSCS card.
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Customer focussed individual with a proactive approach to working.
- Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
- Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand the contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
- To attempt to solve issues in the first instance in a manner that will not put the client's products or people at risk of contamination as a result of our works.
- Possess effective communication skills with the ability to write technical reports and or communicate verbally with supervisor, manager, helpdesk and client representatives.
- Ability to use electronic handheld devices.
- Ability to identify issues or risks that require escalation as necessary to Lead Fabric Engineer, Supervisor or manager.
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.