Atalian Servest is looking for a Head Chef to join one of our prestigious accounts, we are looking for someone who can provide exceptional food presentation and who can manage a team that will be catering for exciting functions including roof top barbecues and high-profile business functions.
We are currently recruiting for 2 Facilities Administrators to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team in Watford on a permanent basis.
The Facilities Administrator will provide administrative support to the UK and Ireland FM team, ensuring that all expenditure is accurately recorded via the Service Channel platform and that all administrative tasks and records are maintained accurately and in line with Company Policy.
Duties will include
- Review Service Channel work orders by Supplier/ Contractor on a regular basis and in line with agreed billing and invoicing timetables, to ensure that all works invoiced have been completed to a satisfactory standard
- Prepare the PO request based on supplier review and submit for approval and PO processing via your line manager
- Review KPI performance for your Supplier/ Contractor group on a quarterly basis, prepare the report for presentation to the Contractor Manager, along with any recommendations/ remedial actions
- Ensure that all Supplies/ Contractors have valid insurance documentation uploaded in Service Channel
- Arrange Quarterly business reviews for your Supplier/ Contractor group
- Assist the Facilities Managers in the collation of data to support the Capital Works Programme
- Assist the Facilities Managers in the generation of FAF's for capital expenditure projects
- Co-ordinate works between stores and contractors as appropriate
- Work with the PPM team to plan remedial works with store teams following regular PPM visits
- Support the Facilities Managers with travel, meeting arrangements and record-keeping
- Support the Estates and Acquisition team with the generation of FAF's in preparation for the monthly REC meetings
- Support the Estates team with raising of PO's for professional fees
- Support the FM's with insurance claims, working with Risk and Finance to ensure that all monies are reclaimed where appropriate and that they are returned to the overall FM budget
- Take on 'ad-hoc' projects as and when requested
The successful candidate
- We are looking for a passionate and driven individual, who has experience in a similar role and strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages. If this is you, please click apply and we will be in touch!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our passionate and driven Payroll team in Bury St Edmunds on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Group Procurement Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Bury St Edmunds on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Fire & Security Service Engineer to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team in London on a full-time basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.