We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Assistant to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team in Musselburgh on a permanent basis!
You will provide high quality, customer-focused service through the effective and efficient use of resources according to the needs of staff, students and visitors, contributing to sustaining good relationships with the residents of the university community.
This position will be 37.5hours per week, operating a shift pattern between 8 am to 5:30 pm.
Duties will include
- To support the campus-wide waste and recycling objectives in accordance with our waste and recycling policy.
- To participate in the internal transfer, delivery, removal, assembly, dismantling and re-arrangement of furniture as required.
- To provide porter service to all staff, students and visitors - moving and handling packages, room set-up changes.
- Participate in the routine administration in supporting operating procedures relating to the mail-room facilities within the university.
- Support operational activities involving minor maintenance and consumable replenishment of University printers and copies (Multi-Functional Devices).
- To assist in ensuring that an efficient and safe service is provided across the campus and environment, reporting issues observed and reported via the Assist Helpdesk.
- Assist, when required, to undertake grounds maintenance tasks. These include astroturf maintenance, grass cutting, gritting duties (if required), etc.
- To assist with mailroom administration; receipt and despatch of files and documents.
- To participate in minor maintenance duties e.g. painting; hanging pictures and carpet/matting replacements.
- To provide a high standard of service delivery and customer service.
- To undertake any other duties pertaining to this role, this will include but not limited to:
- Support for both Hard and Soft Services teams.
- Support for cleaning supervisors.
- Support with gritting at the site, if required.
The successful candidate
- Clean Driving Licence
- Demonstrate an effective approach to customer service delivery with good communication skills
- Have the ability to respond appropriately to user demands and expectations in line with departmental policy and procedure
- Be capable of working as part of a team and on their own initiative if/when required
- Have a competent working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Proven experience of Manual handling and lifting techniques and physical ability to undertake the role
- Experience in using basic Microsoft office / Microsoft outlook
- The ability to prioritise work schedules and at times work under pressure
- First Aid Certificate
- Experience in mailroom operations preferred but not essential
- Experience in grounds maintenance operations preferred but not essential
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.