Atalian Servest is looking for a Head Chef to join one of our prestigious accounts, we are looking for someone who can provide exceptional food presentation and who can manage a team that will be catering for exciting functions including roof top barbecues and high-profile business functions.
Would you like to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join our passionate and driven Building Services team in Belfast on a Permanent basis!
Duties will include
- You will oversee and support improvements to service delivery performance, collation and provision of all required reporting, contract administration and support the contract management team
- Manage the service delivery to the required standards to maintain contractual performance against KPIs and SLAs
- Line management responsibility for the teams on both sites
- As a direct point of contact with the client, you will be used to building and maintain relationships, acting in a pro-active and professional manner with the ability to solve problems and think on your feet
- Your day to day responsibilities are to support the senior management team in making sure the site is staffed in all areas, audits and daily checks are carried out and that the sites run smoothly and to the agreed service level agreements in place
- You will have an understanding of contracts and exceptional organisational skills
- You will oversee helpdesk management, analyse data and collate reports as required for the Facilities Manager and the Senior Management Team to ensure KPIs are met across all service areas
The successful candidate
- Building Services / Facilities Management leadership experience
- Sound financial knowledge regarding budgets, P & L accounts and stocks and staffing spends
- A professional management style and knowledge of Payroll and HR procedures including recruitment, disciplinary and grievance hearings would be an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate customer focus and to have daily meetings with the customer
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- You will have direct contact with the client so immaculate personal presentational is key
Diversity and Inclusion
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its` great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our passionate and driven Payroll team in Bury St Edmunds on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Group Procurement Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Bury St Edmunds on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Fire & Security Service Engineer to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team in London on a full-time basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.