We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Servest is recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to be based in Peterlee / Newcastle Upon Tyne. You will be working flexibly to meet business requirements, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm, 37.5 hours per week. You will be managing the Cleaning services, Catering, porterage, helpdesk job management and other ad hoc areas.
Duties will include
- You will oversee and support improvements to service delivery performance, collation and provision of all required reporting, contract administration and support the contract management team
- Manage the service delivery to the required standards to maintain contractual performance against KPIs and SLAs
- Line management responsibility for the team on site
- As a direct point of contact with the client, you will be used to building and maintain relationships, acting in a proactive and professional manner with the ability to solve problems and think on your feet
- Your day to day responsibilities are to support the senior management team in making sure the site is staffed in all areas, audits and daily checks are carried out and that the sites run smoothly and to the agreed service level agreements in place
- You will have an understanding of contracts and exceptional organisational skills
- You will oversee helpdesk management, analyse data and collate reports as required for the Account Director and the Senior Management Team to ensure KPIs are met across all service areas
The successful candidate
- Will have a background relevant experience to effectively deliver the role.
- Will manage a small team of operational delivery employees
- Sound financial knowledge regarding budgets, P & L accounts and stocks and staffing spends
- A professional management style and knowledge of Payroll and HR procedures including recruitment, disciplinary and grievance hearings would be an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate customer focus and to have daily meetings with the customer
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- You will have direct contact with the client so immaculate personal presentational is key
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its` great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.