We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for an experienced Facilities Manager who will take ownership of the operational management and delivery of all soft services delivered within our HMRC site in Newcastle. The FM is Cleaning biased with Reception, Security, Porterage and other ad hoc services- with this in mind we are looking for FM managers with a soft service bias.
The site is very large with around 12,000 people maximum occupation, the delivery team you will be responsible for has approx. 85 employees and 6 Supervisors.
The role includes ensuring a high presence in the day-to-day running of the sites, including the provision of a consistently strong link with the customer, guaranteeing appropriate and responsive reaction to address all client requests. This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationships and supplier management skills. Working as part of a team within the business, as Facilities Manager you will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business by engaging in a culture of first-class customer care in a highly corporate environment.
Duties will include
- Managing the finance, compliance, quality at the site covering all service delivery areas and other ad hoc services
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of services to the client in line with the consistent approach deployed
- Lead, develop and manage the team to provide the highest quality of service in this corporate environment
- Lead and maintain account development plans, as well as supporting the change management process and associated Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) ensuring risks are mitigated
- Client retention through pro-actively developing and building client and customer relationships
- To provide leadership on all IFM service delivery and act as a subject matter expert for service delivery for a total IFM offer
- Support the Division in the development of business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs to deliver significant business growth within the UK
- To implement and maintain business improvement and process improvement into all areas
- Lead the team and take responsibility when needed, act with initiative, demonstrate energy and enthusiasm
- This role also entails taking the Lead Service Line position for Cleaning across the entire HMRC account, covering 15 locations across Newcastle, Scotland and Belfast. As such, you will be expected to understand the contract deliverables, ensure consistency in procedures and delivery across all locations, manage performance to the required levels and identify areas for improvement on an ongoing basis, to engage effectively with the management team to innovate and improve services, as well as leading efficiency and cost savings across the entire portfolio with the support of the wider Management team.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all compliance documentation is in place for all locations in relation to cleaning by communicating requirements to the wider management team and ensuring that these are fully implemented and consistently reviewed.
The successful candidate
- You will already be an FM manager with a soft service bias with experience leading a supervisory team of around 6+ with more than 60 operatives
- Ensure a first-class service is provided at all times
- Ability to manage KPIs across all areas of responsibility to achieve the best performance practice
- Ability to lead service line delivery within the wider management team
- A good understanding of Health and Safety
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualifications preferred
- Demonstrate strong personal integrity
- Strong leadership style with a focus on supporting and developing employees
- IT Literate - Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Continuous professional development in industry/specialism
- People management experience within a diverse business environment
- Demonstrated Leadership skills - Proven record of developing and coaching high-performance teams.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.