We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change - this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that's where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Facilities Manager in Andover & Bristol to join our passionate and driven Operations team!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility of working with the management team, contributing to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices for both the Business and Client.
Duties will include
- To work with all relevant parties to improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the companies' mission.
- Contribute to the business plan process whilst being aware of, and drive, best in class performance to exploit synergies across the Business
- To direct the performance and behaviours across the Operations function, ensuring compliance to Budget and both business strategic and tactical plans.
- Ensure the best value return from the business.
- Contribute and originate strategic planning within the operations department and wider business.
- Ensure excellence in the tactical execution of all operational processes.
- Contribute to the wider business strategy and direction.
- Organisation and production of Operational documents and reports.
- To interact with the Directors and key stakeholders of the business.
The successful candidate
- Degree level education or equivalent
- IOSH qualified
- NEBOSH qualified
- Over 7 years of Operational Experience
- Over 3 years of senior management experience
- Control and management of budgets.
- Proven record of continuous improvement and change management
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, organisational & time management skills
- Proficient Computer skills (all aspects of Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated Leadership skills - Proven record of developing and coaching high-performance teams.
- Experience negotiating commercial agreements.
- Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness & operational management, i.e. implementing best practices.
- Confident operating within senior peer groups and customer senior management
A little bit about us...
We have over 32,000 clients who trust us to provide them with high-quality cleaning, catering, security, landscaping, logistics, waste management, pest control, building, energy, compliance and front of house services.
Our headquarters are based in Bury St Edmunds (UK & Ireland) and Paris (Europe, USA, South-East Asia and Africa).
• Sustainable Development
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.