We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Gas Combustion Engineer : Commercial
Atalian Servest are part of the Atalian Group. We are experts in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
We currently have an opportunity for a Mobile Commercial Gas Safe Qualified Service and Repair Engineer to join the team. The engineer will be covering various mobile sites across South / South West England.
The candidate must have good building services knowledge and experience, along with demonstratable industry work history.
The candidate also must have obtained their COMCAT - Commercial Gas Catering Qualification. This is essential for the role and candidates who do not have this will unfortunately not be shortlisted further.
Duties will include
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and Atalian Servest Technical Services Ltd H&S policy.
The successful candidate
- Time Served Gas Combustion Engineer with 5 years' experience
- COMCAT - Commercial Gas Catering Qualification - desirable
- Commercial and Domestic Gas Safe Qualifications
- Good fault-finding skills and varied knowledge of old and new boiler systems
- Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW heating systems, Gas Fired Boilers, HTR1, CONGLP1 (LPG) Commercial and Domestic Gas
- Legionella Awareness
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- Some Electrical Knowledge
- The ability to work within a customer focused environment where brand image is very important
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Atalian Servest / site safety procedures are followed at all times
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid trained
- Full clean driving licence
Hours and Environment
This role will be mobile, covering the South/South West region of England. Working hours are 8am until 5.00pm (1 hour lunch), Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required to suit the needs of the business.
We are an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.