Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Group Procurement Manager
Would you be interested to join a leading Facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Group Procurement Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Bury St Edmunds on a permanent basis!
You will report directly to the Group Strategic Procurement Director and will manage a team of Group Procurement Specialists to achieve the best value for the global organisation, its customers and the supply chain.
Our ideal candidate will be proficient as a leader with the ability able to drive and motivate a team to meet value targets. An accomplished negotiator yourself, you will be a strong influencer, focused and highly motivated, and skilled at stakeholder management. Communication is key within this role, to build strong and productive working relationships with the supply base, ensuring that Atalian is the customer of choice leading to business growth and profitability.
Duties will include
- The leadership of a team of Group Procurement Specialists responsible for global and multi-country negotiations, achieving continued and consistent commercial value.
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills with stakeholders by developing, communicating and promoting the purpose, values and vision of improved procurement and supply chain management across the organisation and with suppliers
- Contribute to the management of the procurement function taking steps to mitigate challenges within the organisation and with its supply chains.
- Utilise the group analytical and supplier relationship management services of the global procurement team pre and post tendering to achieve maximum commercial and service value.
- Through the process of tendering to rationalise the current supply base, increase invoice consolidation and improve payment terms with suppliers to support the organisations cash position.
- Work together with internal stakeholders to ensure that quality, service and client requirements are considered and applied when negotiating commercial value.
- Deliver reporting of value-added as well as the presentation of procurement team sourcing progress.
- Ensure and support team compliance with the CIPS Code of Conduct by enhancing and protecting the standard of the profession, maintaining the highest standard of integrity in all business relationships, promoting the eradication of unethical business relationships, enhancing the proficiency and stature of the profession, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
The successful candidate
- Highly results-driven with an appetite for negotiating continued cost reduction in a target driven role.
- Category management and tendering experience.
- Ability to identify and negotiate the total cost of ownership.
- Highly organised with the ability to lead and motivate a team managing multiple sourcing projects.
- Proficient and experienced people manager with the ability to drive progress and commercial results.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Computer literate, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- Calm under pressure.
- Being open and flexible to change seeing it as an opportunity.
- Previous use of Bravo solution desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in a procurement management role essential.
- MCIPS qualification desirable, not essential.
- Experience of the industry that Atalian Servest operates in - desirable but not essential.
- Full driving licence essential - this role involves business travel both in the UK and overseas.
• Employee Referral Scheme.
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
• Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown and retail discounts.
• Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
• Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a National Operations Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.