We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Senior Minor Works Project Manager in Southern England / Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Group Procurement Manager
ATALIAN is one of the largest facilities management service providers in the world, employs more than 137,000 people globally and operates in more than 30 countries across 4 continents. As a substantially sized group, our global spend is in the hundreds of millions and we are keen to find the right person to join us in managing this spend and gaining value for the business.
You will report directly to the Group Strategic Procurement Director and will manage a team of Group Procurement Specialists to achieve the best value for the global organisation, its customers and the supply chain.
We need someone who thrives in an environment of global and multi-country negotiations, leading a team in achieving continued and consistent commercial value through negotiation and a partnership with the supply base.
Our ideal candidate will be proficient as a leader with the ability able to drive and motivate a team to meet value targets. An accomplished negotiator yourself, you will be a strong influencer, focused and highly motivated, and skilled at stakeholder management. Communication is key within this role, to build strong and productive working relationships with the supply base, ensuring that Atalian is the customer of choice leading to business growth and profitability.
Duties will include
- The leadership of a team of Group Procurement Specialists responsible for global and multi-country negotiations, achieving continued and consistent commercial value.
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills with stakeholders by developing, communicating and promoting the purpose, values and vision of improved procurement and supply chain management across the organisation and with suppliers
- Contribute to the management of the procurement function taking steps to mitigate challenges within the organisation and with its supply chains.
- Utilise the group analytical and supplier relationship management services of the global procurement team pre and post tendering to achieve maximum commercial and service value.
- Through the process of tendering to rationalise the current supply base, increase invoice consolidation and improve payment terms with suppliers to support the organisations cash position.
- Work together with internal stakeholders to ensure that quality, service and client requirements are considered and applied when negotiating commercial value.
- Deliver reporting of value-added as well as the presentation of procurement team sourcing progress.
- Ensure and support team compliance with the CIPS Code of Conduct by enhancing and protecting the standard of the profession, maintaining the highest standard of integrity in all business relationships, promoting the eradication of unethical business relationships, enhancing the proficiency and stature of the profession, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
The successful candidate
- Highly results-driven with an appetite for negotiating continued cost reduction in a target driven role.
- Category management and tendering experience
- Ability to identify and negotiate the total cost of ownership
- Highly organised with the ability to lead and motivate a team managing multiple sourcing projects
- Proficient and experienced people manager with the ability to drive progress and commercial results
- Strong communication and influencing skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Computer literate, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Calm under pressure
- Being open and flexible to change seeing it as an opportunity
- Previous use of Bravosolution desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a procurement management role essential
- MCIPS qualification desirable, not essential
- Experience of the industry that Atalian Servest operates in - desirable but not essential
- Full driving licence essential - this role involves business travel both in the UK and overseas
Hours and Environment
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week) based in our Head Office in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Dont settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in South East London to join our passionate and driven Corporate Public Sector team on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Technical Contracts Manager covering various London Boroughs and surrounding areas to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.