We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Administrator to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team in Watford on a permanent basis.
Group Supplier Relationship Manager
Do you have a passion for building relationships that drive performance and bring innovation to the business?
We are currently recruiting for a Group Supplier Relationship Manager to join our passionate and driven team Group Procurement team on a permanent basis.
The Supplier Relationship Management function is at the beginning of a transformation and therefore this role will give you the opportunity to shape supplier relationship management for the global business!
Duties will include
- Managing global supplier relationships with the aim to ensure that negotiated value is maintained and sustainable across the global business.
- Work with the supply base to promote and achieve continuous improvement for both the supplier and the organisation.
- Developing the supplier relationship management function for the global business in terms of technology, process and performance.
- Achieve added value outcomes for the organisation and communicate performance with stakeholders
- Attend cross-functional team meetings ensuring that the principles of supplier relationship management form part of the tendering process, ensuring a sustainable value outcome post contract.
- Manage the Group Supplier Relationship Coordinator in maintaining and coordinating the administration of the Group Supplier Relationship Management processes including the global contract repository, the global contact registry and the supplier performance measurement activity.
- Manage the Group Procurement Administrator in providing administrative support to the Group Procurement and Supply Department.
- Manage the supplier contract and service level agreement aspect of the procurement and supply function.
- Work to ensuring that stakeholders are receiving the required quality and service from the supply base.
The successful candidate
- A people person with a real passion and aptitude for building and maintaining relationships
- Customer-focused - both internal and external, working in partnership with stakeholders to understand their views, needs and expectations to achieve solutions.
- Results-driven with proficiency for relationship building and problem-solving
- Strong communication and mediation skills
- Experienced in managing and motivating a team
- Ability to see opposing parties viewpoint and work to bring a solution that adds value
- Calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyse potential risk and apply mitigation
- Computer literate, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Being open and flexible to change seeing it as an opportunity
- Previous use of Bravosolution desirable but not essential
- CIPS qualification desirable, not essential
- Experience of the industry that Atalian Servest operates in - desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a global business - desirable but not essential
Diversity and Inclusion
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a forward-thinking organisation that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for an AC Engineer to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team in London on a permanent basis.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Electrician in Glasgow to join our passionate and driven Technical Services team on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join our passionate and driven Building Services team in Belfast on a Permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.