We are currently recruiting for a dynamic IT Contract Manager in Bury St Edmunds to join our passionate and driven Procurement team on a permanent basis!
Head Chef / Kitchen Manager
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Learning and development opportunities
• Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• + Many other benefits!
Would you like to join a leading Facilities Management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is looking for a Head Chef to join one of our prestigious accounts, we are looking for someone who can provide exceptional food presentation and who can manage a team that will be catering for exciting functions including roof top barbecues and high-profile business functions.
Duties will include
- Running of an extremely busy trendy staff restaurant
- Preparing, cooking and serving meals to the highest standard in a busy kitchen
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the kitchen
- Responsibilities include stock control, ordering and monitoring, adherence to health and safety and food safety policies
- Ensuring exceptional presentation and service of food items at all times.
- Delivery of food promptly and efficiently.
- To promote first-rate customer relations in a professional manner taking personal responsibility for delivering excellence
- Provide and maintain an efficient service under all areas of your control, following company values, policies and procedures
- Monthly/ Yearly performance review with kitchen staff
The successful candidate
- Have passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service
- Be able to come up with innovative ideas in line with our clients' vision & values
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail with a flair for presentation
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Demonstrate high standards of appearance and dress at all times
- Must have previous high-volume experience as Head Chef/Kitchen Manager
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Statutory Inspection Co-Ordinator to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contract Support PPM to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager preferably from Leeds to join our passionate and driven team on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.