We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Contract Supervisor in London Docklands to join our passionate and driven Technical Services division on a permanent basis!
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Head Housekeeper to smoothly manage a prestigious hotel based in Chester.
The role aims to provide efficient and effective housekeeping and cleaning service to our client, ensuring high standards of cleaning are delivered and maintained to meet the clients` specifications with regards to delivery and service. You will be the face of the department and with this, in mind, you will need a good management style, tenacity to drive the business coupled with a strong customer service bias so you can deliver the very best to the customer, clients, and team members. We are looking for a Head Housekeeper that can go over and above to make sure an enhances guest satisfaction is delivered.
Duties will include
- As the Manager you need to ensure the department runs smoothly this includes, making sure all rotas for your team are in place to cover the needs of the site; Deploying team resources most effectively, prioritising to overcome day to day problems.
- Ensuring the specification is being met on-site and they are regularly reviewed with the client and your senior manager.
- You will need to communicate effectively with your team regarding any feedback and ensure they are aware of any issues and ensure the next steps are immediately responded to by liaising with your site supervisors where necessary and using these to build long term improvements with the client.
- Hold a clear understanding of Health and Safety legislation and to be proactive in the reduction of onsite accidents.
- Ensure that you complete and submit timesheets/holiday and sickness forms within the given time scales.
- Complete recruitment for entry-level positions and identify any training needs for new starters and current staff as well as being responsible for the stock and the ordering of appropriate equipment.
The successful candidate
- Housekeeping management experience within a hotel is essential.
- You will have the ability to effectively manage and motivate staff with a background in managing a housekeeping team of at least 4.
- An exceptional eye for detail with the ability to prioritise well and keep the department running ensuring SLAs are met and exceeded.
- Strong knowledge of Hotel/ Housekeeping Health and Safety procedures.
- Excellent customer focus with the ability to gain commitment from team members as well as building excellent relationships with clients, customers and team members.
- You must be able to work under pressure and have strong management capability- we work to sometimes very tight deadlines.
- Due to the systems, we use you will need to be IT literate, especially in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Hours and Environment
This position will be based in Hoole, Chester and working days will be 5 over 7.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Chef Manager in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to join our passionate and driven team within the Healthcare division on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Account Director to join our passionate and driven Retail Grocery business on a permanent basis!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Area Manager in Taunton to join our passionate and driven Cleaning – Retail & Leisure business on a permanent basis!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.