We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Catering Manager in Cwmbran to join our passionate and driven Catering team on a permanent basis!
Help Desk Analyst
Atalian Servest is recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that all operational planning requirements have been considered and operational teams have been informed of any proposed changes to the schedule.
Duties will include
- In conjunction with Stakeholders and other Atalian Servest managers implement the strategy and annual plans for your business area.
- Responsibility and accountability for all financial and commercial oversight and control within your area of responsibility.
- Responsibility for the effective operational day to day delivery of the helpdesk Service to the LNER contract.
- Responsibility for the planning and scheduling of Planned service requirements including (but not limited to) Deep Cleans, Tankering, Materials and Supplies.
- Responsibility for the planning scheduling and delivery of reactive service requirement including (but not limited to) routine cleaning, specialist cleaning to LNER Assets and locations within the contract scope.
- Operational day to day delivery of a centralised reporting service for administrative reporting including (but not limited to) absence notifications, incident notifications and escalation to the relevant manager.
- Operational day to day delivery of a centralised of centralised supplies ordering service in line with the agreed process.
- Ordering of Staff Uniforms and PPE.
- Ensure that all operational changes to the LNER diagrams, programmes and schedules are monitored proactively and that changes are communicated to operational teams
- Contribute to improving customer service by ensuring timeliness in response to queries, complaints and service requests received by the helpdesk.
- Seek and act on feedback from Internal and External Stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of the services.
- Deliver the helpdesk service in line with KPIs, SLAs and other metrics
- Monitor the AtalianServest - LNER Helpdesk ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with within agreed SLA's.
- Escalate any enquiry that you are unable to resolve to the Business Support Manager
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external resources or clients
- Communication across the LNER contract ensuring information is cascaded to internal teams, the client and other internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Communicate to the operational teams any reactive requests or other operational requirements
- Provide follow-ups and closeout of requests made to the helpdesk.
- Ensure a handover/takeover at commencement and end of shifts (where applicable)
- Update management systems, reports, databases and contractual documentation.
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams.
- Any other helpdesk related duties that may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate
- A proven track record Proven work experience working on a helpdesk or in customer services call centre.
- Experience of delivering the standard for safety, quality, time and cost.
- Customer-service focused approach operating in an environment that requires diplomacy and tact.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to operate and build credibility at all levels and with key stakeholders.
- Good diplomacy skills combined with the confidence and resilience to handle potential conflict situations.
- Ability to resolve conflicting issues and priorities.
- Able to grasp technical and operational issues and advise on solutions.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Good IT skills including use of MS Office applications and tools.
- Organisation skills for meeting deadlines and supporting others to do the same
- Relationship building, Customer Care, Self-development, Leadership, Decision-making techniques, Problem-solving, Initiative/lateral thinking, HSE experience, Interpersonal, Planning and Organisational Skills, I.T. Skills.
- Experience of managing /motivating people
- Experience of working in a large complex organisation.
- Understanding of railway diagrams.
- Experience of working in a transport environment
Hours and Environment
This position will be based in Newcastle Upon Type.
Working hours for this position are from 06.00 to 14.00 and 14.00 to 22.00 on a four days on and two days off shift pattern.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation thats proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
We are currently recruiting for a Group Supplier Relationship Manager to join our passionate and driven team Group Procurement team on a permanent basis.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Soft Services Manager in Newquay to join our passionate and driven team!
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Fabric Engineer in Manchester to join our passionate and driven team within the Education division!
Search for a career
Complete the form or view all vacancies.